Patient Participation Group
During the pandemic the PPG was suspended but the group will be restarting again very soon and new members are welcome
Would You like to join our PPG
Great Barr Medical Centre -What’s the role of the PPG?
- -Patient participation refers to patients, such as you, who are taking active interest in healthcare.
- The group meets with representatives of the practice every 3 months on a Wednesday between 5.00 - 6.00pm.
- The group discuss services and gives feedback and suggestions on how improvements can be made for benefit of patients and the practice.
What do PPG members do?
- Attend the regular meeting.
- Discuss new developments affecting the practice and give feedback.
- Spend an occasional session in the waiting room informing patients about new services and maintaining the display board.
- Helping with health promotion events.
- Assist with patient surveys.
Who can join the PPG?
- You can! Anyone of any age or background who is a patient registered at Great Barr Medical Centre.
- Experience is not necessary.
- New members are welcome to join.
- Ask for joining details at the reception desk or email the practice.